If you’ve got an Echo device, you’ll want to teach Alexa to play V100. Here’s how on your new Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Plus, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up V100 on your Echo device with your mobile is easy:
1. Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
2. Click here to enable the V100Rocks skill.
3. Once you’ve enabled the skill, just say to your Echo product, “Alexa, play V100 Rocks Topeka.”
4. Rock out!
You can also just tell your Echo device to enable the skill:
1. Just say “Alexa, enable the V100 Rocks Topeka skill!”
2. Once you’ve enabled the skill, just say to your Echo product, “Alexa, play V100 Rocks Topeka.”
3. Rock out!
Don’t own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.